Saturday 7 August 2010

Taking A Break



I feel so bad because I haven't blogged in a while. The reason is because I have been extremely busy trying to meet up with friends and family that I haven't seen in almost a year. I've been trying my best to make sure I spend time with my loved ones before I go back to work next week. I work with my university, at the recruitment office. In 2 weeks time I will also be helping out with clearing. *Deep sigh*. It sets my mind back to a year ago when I completed my A-levels and I anxiously awaited my results, as going through clearing or failure would depress me. (Don't worry, I passed) ;). My summer this year has been quite short but I'm glad it wasn't full of boredom. My mum has an incredible 12mp camera that takes wonderful pictures. Surprisingly she is trusting me with her camera this summer. *Big grin* :D
The camera has been my companion this summer as I have taken it everywhere, to remember the fun and special time I've shared with friends and family.

Before I disappear for a few weeks, here is a cute all black outfit I wore a few weeks ago. Thankfully it wasn't sunny that day, so the sun didn't have the advantage of roasting me :)







Blazer: Primark
Long Bodycon Top: Zara
Tights: M&S
Shoes: Stead & Simspson











I don't make promises because I beat my self up if I don't fulfil them, however I prefer to say "I will try". In this case, I will try my best to write another poem or give you a slight update about how I am doing as soon as possible. I'll be back soon.
Just like the Spanish say
Adios Amigos ;)
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment