Monday 28 June 2010

Its Been A While


Wow...Its been a while since I've blogged or written a poem. My exams are officially over and the level of boredom has decreased amazingly *Cheeky Grin*. I'm a very indecisive person so its taking me a long time to decide what I want to write my next poem on even though I have a lot of ides. However it shouldn't take to long now. I'm getting closer to picking a good topic. Waiting for my exams results is so nerve racking. The weather is looking ravishing day by day and I think its time to give my wardrobe a make over. Yaayy. Hmm... well with the help of mummy's plastic friend called Mrs Debit Card.

I don't know why but I'm obsessed with Zara. I just love their clothes. I think half of my wardrobe is from Zara :D


For the time being, here are 2 outfits that look cool.

Maxi Dress: I bought this dress for summer last year. I only wore it once for a wedding. I'm 5ft (I know very short) so it was very long for me. I decided to do an alteration on it. A number of people said it looked gorgeous. I don't think I'll be wearing maxi dresses this summer. I don't know why but now I think it makes me look even shorter. oh well... I liked it then but its still at the back of my wardrobe :/


Maxi Dress: Zara


Super Woman Blouse: Hmv
Cardigan: Zara
Belt: Primark
Tube Skirt: New Look

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment