Monday 15 March 2010



Wow....My First Message.

Why 'Le-Chocolat Diary'?
I found it extremely difficult trying to pick the right blog title. A number of people create a blog title instantly as it may be connected to behaviour, hobbies, prefrences, opinons etc. However I decided to Title my blog page 'Le-Chocolat Diary'.

I definitely know thoughts may be rushing through your head as to why I decided to pick this sort of title. Picking a blog title is not as important as picking a name for a first born child, however in my opinion, giving my blog a title is like a bundle of joy. *Giggle*.

'Le-Chocolat' : A French word. Meaning 'The Chocolate'. I don't think I know anyone who consumes as much chocolate as I do. The love between me and chocolate can never end. White, milk and dark chocolate is absolutely divine. The silkiness and smoothness of chocolate touching my tongue is delightful, creamy, silky, soothing and fluffy. *Deep sigh*. My skin colour also reminds me of chocolate as I am dark, hence the Blog title. I also added 'Diary' to the end, the reason being that I feel as if i'm writing a diary which is for my opinions alone.

One of the reasons why I decided to create a blog, is because I feel I have a bit of time on my hands which could be used for something useful, rather than Facebook or Twitter. Another reason is because I want to share my opinions about general issues about life.

There will be many more messages to come

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment